We respect your personal & professional privacy
last updated: July 8, 2021
Information we collect from you
We collect three basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Site:
• Personal information, which is any information that individually identifies you [e.g., your name, email address, telephone number].
• Non-personal information, which is information that does not personally identify you but may include information about your interests, demographics [e.g., age, gender, occupation] and use of the Site.
• Device information, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
We do not knowingly collect any information, personal or otherwise from children under the age of 13 without the express consent of their parent or guardian. We collect this information in the following ways:
Your IP address: Like most business websites, each time you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. In order to administer and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems with our Site, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
Information you provide directly to us: We will not collect any personal data about you or individuals accessing this website, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided or where it is necessary for Rush to process or hold for the purposes of the goods or services it provides and where there is a valid legal basis for doing so. Examples of personal data that you may provide to us when accessing the Site, and which we may collect and process, are:
•Personal details e.g. your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
•Employment details e.g. specific employment information such as employment history or resume where provided by you in relation to any application for a role made by you via the Site where you have applied for a role via the ‘Careers’ section on the Site.
Sharing of personal information
Rush will never rent or sell your email address to any third party or send you third-party solicitations. We will never sell or rent individual personal information to anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
Your Rights: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone number: 253-858-3636