The Rush Companies is currently seeking a high-talent HR Generalist / Recruiter to join our well-established construction company, specializing in commercial and residential construction as well as real estate development, capital investments, and property management. We are a Puget Sound regional builder with over 30 years of industry experience, headquartered in Gig Harbor, WA.
The ideal HR Generalist /Recruiter is someone with strong HR experience and full-cycle experience in recruiting as well as someone who likes working with people, projects a professional demeanor, has strong organizational skills and is knowledgeable and capable of completing a variety of tasks in support of the HR department. Duties will include of a variety of tasks in support of daily operations including, recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working closely with members of the HR team.
• Generates internal documents such as offer letters
• Coordinates new hire orientation including Safety / HR, IT & Rush Financial Services (RFS)
• Conducts new hire orientations and exit interviews
• Orders business cards and office nameplates
• Sends “First Day Details” to new hire and prepares/coordinates completion of all necessary forms
• Enters new team member info into: HRMS database, Employee Navigator for benefits elections, AL Mobile for timekeeping, Rush University for training and development and adds to applicable Groups in Office 365.
• Tracks and follows up, when necessary, to ensure benefit selections are completed timely
• Assigns licenses, and sets up login, pay codes, GL & LC in AL Mobile
• Assigns new hire training in Rush University (ethics, harassment, etc.)
• Maintains employee data information in relative computer systems
• Posts new employee announcements on company intranet, The Link.
• Sets up 60 / 90-day new hire follow-up reminders in Outlook and ensures tasks are completed
• Manages hard copy and intranet organization charts
• Tracks, follows up and initiates payment of Team Member Referral awards
• Create and maintain an ongoing recruitment plan and calendar according to meet operation needs / projections
• Initiate outreach to qualified candidates to screen for current job openings and to develop pool of qualified candidates for future opportunities
• Prepares recruitment lists and job postings
• At least 3 years HR experience applicable to posted job
• Effective time management skills are critical
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include spelling, punctuation, grammar and completeness
• Experience with Microsoft 365 Business of applications (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, etc.)
• Solid experience with recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and in-house applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Able to move freely throughout the building to access file cabinets, office equipment, supply room, etc., and ability to lift up to 20 lbs
You may click below to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity & Drug-Free Employer
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job duties and responsibilities
>>DOWNLOAD PDF JOB DESCRIPTION